Bazi Analysis for Adults
An able man controls his fate.
A disabled man lets fate.
The worst form of disability is not the physical handicap, but a closed mind that refuses to grow and puts in the best effort to make things happen.
The mind that comforts himself/herself with the lie that “I’m good enough” while lamenting that life is so unfair/life is like this.
If you are stuck in your life right now and it feels too difficult to fight somemore, should you raise the bar or lower your expectations of Life?
If you choose the latter, maybe to fit into the crowd or you don’t believe in yourself anymore, are you winning or losing?
Based on the year, month, day and time of our birth, which forms our Bazi, our destiny for this lifetime has already been written.
Written, not cast in stone.
The aim of Chinese Metaphysics is to unlock your destiny code and maximise your life potential by:
• removing obstacles,
• multiplying opportunities,
• hop onto the freeway to success
Bazi analysis is a highly methodological and scientific method to understand a person’s past, present and future Destiny and how to use it well for your purpose. I am no medium. There is no 6th sense needed.
Destiny can be changed. And many people have done so.
What is the most basic condition to transform your Destiny?
My experience tells me that you must first have expectations of your own life.
Then, you need to ask yourself how much work you are willing to put in to actualise those expectations.
Instead of just asking, “How can my life be better/happier/wealthier?”, ask yourself, “Who are you actually living for?” and why.
Are you doing enough for yourself, so that you can do more for your loved ones?
No one man is an island. The good and bad of your Destiny directly impact your family, the people you hold dear in your heart.
When I go through your Bazi with you face-to-face, heart-to-heart, it is the starting point of you regaining the rightful control of your own life.
Some people think that being ordinary is also happiness. But please do not confuse “being ordinary” as “losing yourself”.
I believe in the Law of Attraction. I also firmly stand by the Law of Hard Work in the Right Direction.
When you have expectations of your own life and are willing to work right for it, overtime you will attract the resources that you need to make things happen for you. And that includes me.
I like this quote of Molly Chiang…
“When the environment in front of you is merely a desert,
you must become your own oasis.”
After we put in the due effort, you will be marvelling at how you nearly missed out on yourself.
2. Getting your Destiny read many times is bad luck?!
3. There is no wealth in my bazi. am i doomed?
FOR CLIENTS IN SINGAPORE
Fee for a 1.5-hour session.
All consultations are conducted via Zoom video calls.
Payment will be via bank fund transfer. PayNow / Paylah is not available.
FOR WORLDWIDE CLIENTS
$488 + PayPal transaction fee
Fee for a 1.5-hour session.
* No recording of voice or video is allowed during online consultations.
During the session, I will look at your life chart from your current age to old age. I will analyse your temperament, ups and downs, luck periods and other life issues like:
- Strengths & weaknesses
- Possible benefactors
- Possible obstacles
And the life path you should embark on and you can get to it in the shortest way possible.
In the scenario where the client’s issues are complex, the focus of the consultation session will be prioritised for the most pressing issue(s), instead of following the above analysis outline.
I work a bit differently. I would request my clients to do a donation of $49, before engaging my service. You can do it to any charity/religious organization of your choice, online or offline.
Clients not living in Singapore can opt to donate to any charity in your country. The donation must be equivalent to $49 Singapore Dollars in value.
Reason being, I believe to receive, one should first be willing to give. I wrote about it here.
Things to Note:
- After submitting the completed Bazi consultation form below, please expect a reply within 48 hours. Consultation request will be treated as void if information submitted in the form is incomplete.
- Registration on behalf of another person will not be accepted. For example, your partner, siblings or child above 18 years of age.
- Payment instructions and consultation date & time will be provided in the reply email.
- Please confirm within 24 hours by replying to the email with proof of payment and screenshot of official donation receipt. WhatsApp messages of private donations will not be accepted.
- If the Client does not reply with the above required information within 24 hours, OR if wrong information is provided, the allocated consultation date will become invalid.
- Voice or video recording of the consultation session is strictly prohibited.
- This is a one-time consultation. Client will be given time to clarify and ask questions during the consultation.
- No question will be answered after the consultation.
- Consultation hours are between Singapore time 10:00 to 17:00. There is no night consultation available.
If the Client has further questions after the consultation, the Client can purchase a follow-up consultation within 4 months of the first consultation. Price: S$238 for a 45-minute session + $49 donation to any charity of Client’s choice.
Thank you for your interest in my services. I look forward to be of service to you. Onwards to a more fulfilling life for you!
Book Lee Ji Qian for a Bazi Consultation now!
As my schedule for the months of August 2021 – January 2022 is fully booked, I apologise that I am unable to accept any new client for now.
This booking form will reopen in February 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding.